Hello Aliesha,

Thank you for reaching out!  What specific analytics settings did you
change in nifi.properties? For example by default the
*nifi.analytics.predict.enabled* property is set to false. Enabling that to
be true by itself should turn on predictions (after a restart of nifi).

Also if you are interested in seeing debug for the analytics package you
can add the following entry to the logback.xml file under the conf folder:

*<logger name="org.apache.nifi.controller.status.analytics" level="DEBUG"
/>*

Finally I do have a blog which may offer more insights on how this works
here:
http://lonnifi.blogspot.com/2019/11/back-pressure-prediction-deep-dive.html.
It includes more information on the feature and its settings. It also has
an accompanying video.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best Regards

-yolanda

yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis