That’s awesome, Joey. I was not aware of that new capability, and certainly is
an improvement over maintaining multiple Dockerfiles that only differ in their
base image. I’ll add that to our readme instructions for building the Docker
image, and if there is enough interest, we could use that method to put out a
java 11 based image in the future.