Hi all,
just dripping in with a gentle reminder of the CFP and notifying you
that this year's ApacheCon Asia also features the Integration track,
so you might want to consider submitting your presentation there as
well.

I hope that we can have more software integration projects at ASF
presented/promoted besides Camel on the Integration track.

You can find links to the CFPs on Camel's website here:

https://camel.apache.org/blog/2021/03/ApacheCons2021/

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart