Hi everyone,
   I'm curious what the performance impact is of adding a number of funnels.

   For example:  We had 3 relationships with 10 million flow files in each
relationship going to a Funnel to create a single Relationship into a Merge
Content Processor.  Would it be 'more' performant to just send these 3
relationships directly to the Merge Content Processor?

   How does this work under-the-hood?  Does the funnel read from each
relationship and create a "new" one?  If so, how many flowfiles does it
pull at a time?  Does it respect priority across the many
relationships going into the funnel?

Thanks,
Ryan