Hi Eduardo,

I managed to replicate the issue with a non-existing variable reference but
it properly works for me if the variable exists.
Could you please double check it on your side?

The non-existing variable case is definitely an issue that could have been
brought in with NIFI-8206 or NIFI-8429 (further investigation needed to
identify the root cause).

Regards,
Peter Turcsanyi