Hi Michael,

Thanks for raising the question.  The Single User Authentication is
intended for individual use by definition.  NiFi supports integration with
a number of services that provide authentication, which avoids some of the
complexities surrounding localized management of multiple users.  Is there
a reason that one of the current integration options is not suitable for
your use case?

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#multi-tenant-authorization

There is an open NiFi Jira issue from several years ago that sounds similar
to what you described:

Apparently the associated pull request had unresolved feedback and was
never merged.  If you are interested in this feature, adding a comment
about the desired use case would be helpful.  This is not a guarantee that
the feature will be implemented.  The existing multi-tenant integration
options cover a wide variety of deployment patterns, but feel free to
highlight potential gaps.

Regards,
David Handermann