Otto

Got ya.  Yeah it was this way in 1.14 as well.  And to be clear with every
release what we are actually voting upon is the source release.  Now the
source release includes nifi, minifi, nifi registry, stateless nifi and
toolkits among all the other having always been there goodies.

Some of these things we make available in the form of convenience binaries
to make it easier on folks to consume.

I think you dont need to do any verification you would not have done before.

But I do hope folks help maintain various ways of easing more folks knowing
what to vet with a given release