Hi Sanjeet,

Thank you for providing the stack trace and details of your configuration.
Setting Java System properties in custom code is not a safe or supported
operation in NiFi.  As you have observed, setting system properties alters
the behavior of other components, leading to unexpected results.

If you need to support access through a proxy server, the
ProxyConfigurationService interface and StandardProxyConfigurationService
implementation provide a way to specify proxy server properties:

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-proxy-configuration-nar/1.15.2/org.apache.nifi.proxy.StandardProxyConfigurationService/index.html

Regards,
David Handermann