I am looking to add isJson to the Apache NiFi Expression Language Guide
<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/expression-language-guide.html>
but
I am not sure what category of functions this would fall under.
I was thinking perhaps under Boolean Logic or Searching.  Does that make
sense or is another category necessary?