Hi Bryan,

Sorry, on a separate note, what would be the best way to set up Usage
Documentation for a custom processor?

[image: image.png]

We can't seem to get this right with the information online and on the Nifi
developer guide (
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html). Our
custom processors seem to only publish documentation of the native
processors.

Kind Regards,
Matthew