Hello Chris,

Depending on the structure of your Json file, you may be able to achieve
what you need using processors such as JoltTransformJSON
<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.22.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.JoltTransformJSON/index.html>
paired with NiFi's expression language which supports base64
<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/expression-language-guide.html#base64encode>
encoding and decoding.  JoltTransform is very useful if you're looking to
convert or transform incoming JSON data to another json structure. Also
EvaluateJsonPath
<https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.22.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.EvaluateJsonPath/index.html>
may
be useful as well if you're looking to extract data first from json then
potentially decode/encode

Hope this helps!

-yolanda

yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com