Seems like a really stupid user/browser question, but I cannot seem to get changes I've made to properties, relationships, attributes read or written, etc. *for custom processors*. Also, from the Properties tab in Configuring Processor, the cartoon blurbs obtained by hovering over (?) aren't updated either.

This is despite that changes I make to my /additionalDetails.html/ files come through with no problem.

I have tried Chrome, Opera, Brave and Firefox. All [mis]behave identically.

I have tried killing the browser running the NiFi UI, stopping also the NiFi instance, relaunching NiFi, quickly asking the browser to display the canvas, then holding down the Ctrl key as I click Reload.

In past times, I have observed that eventually the changes are recognized and displayed, so this is not permanent, however, it's very annoying especially when I'm polishing my processor documentation wording in the class that extends AbstractProcessor. All the while, as I say, the processor's corresponding /additionalDetails.html/ displays changes I make to it in a timely and accurate fashion.

Suggestions?