I didn't manage to get it running either. I've also trouble finding the test
case class.

bin/nutch junit.textui.TestRunner org.apache.nutch.parse.TestOutlinkExtractor
Won't find the test class. Seem obvious but i've no idea how to run it from
the /src/.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17