Hi Dawid,

This was a bit of wishful thinking indeed :-) With a bit of luck the
improvements will be added to brics, but as you pointed out we can always
use the lucene jar anyway.

BTW you are too modest, you should have pointed to the video of your talk in
Berlin http://vimeo.com/26517310 which is both informative and entertaining

Thanks

Julien

--