I must be missing something here but how do you plan to get the nightly
builds to compile without declaring Gora as a dependency in Ivy? Will you
put a hard copy of the jars?

The public artefacts for Gora 0.1.incubating are incorrect, as for 0.1.1
they have not been published yet - in a nutshell you can't use Ivy or Maven
for the Gora dependency, which is why we are currently stuck with the trunk
and can't compile it without first downloading and compiling GORA locally.

Thanks

Julien

--
*