Hey Chris,

Thanks for the response. I looked at the documents you sent me, and I really do
think incorporating some kind of DI Framework could be a great addition to
Nutch.

I have a general plan of attack, but I'll try to write that up more formally
and send it out to get some kind of feedback.

One question I had when looking at this stuff is what is the status of Nutch 2?
It looks like the architecture has shifted quite a bit from 1.3?

Thanks,
PJ

PJ Herring