This issue? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-947

It indeed says 0.21 but it's written on 20.203 deployments as well. Now i know
why i saw the tests failing all the time because my system has 0.20.203 but
Nutch had 0.20 just before i upgraded Nutch itself to 0.20.205.0.

I'm positive i ran tests, which i usually do on a clean build before
committing. I didn't notice something strange because those two tests always
failed anyway.

I indeed broke the tests by upgrading to 0.20.205.0 :(