Hi Lewis,

This is the problem i observed with few of the plugins as i have explained
in my last email. They use code which is compatible with 1.5 but not with
2.0. Right now, i am almost done with porting parse-metatags and
index-metadata to nutch 2.x. I can look in to other plugins after this to
fix the code.

Regards,
Kiran.

--