Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for having taken a look to the global mechanism.
I've tried to make as simple as possible to focus on "what to extract?".

Currently I've got lots of needs (and so ideas). The code will
naturally evolve (support of XSLT 2.0) and I would be happy to fully
give this code to the community.

Of course, I'll create a JIRA and prepare a patch. I'll take the time
to provide it as clean as possible.

Thank you for your interest.