Hi Lewis,

NUTCH-1825 (protocol-http may hang for certain web pages)
 -> I'm running tests in production since one week (with 1.x)
    I'll check for any regressions in detail and will commit the next days.

I'll also in the process of committing
 NUTCH-1483 Can't crawl filesystem with protocol-file plugin
Will commit also for 2.x (solution is equivalent with 1.x).

If done I hope to get to work on one or two of the listed issues.

Great to see 2.3 soon!

Sebastian