Dear Prof Mattmann,

Yes, I will create a jira and attach the patch. But one more thing, do you
happen to know how to modify the parse-tika configuration files to
automatically download the rome-0.9.jar instead of the rome-1.0.jar?

Currently, if you run the "ant -f ./build-ivy.xml" command in the
parse-tika folder, the rome-1.0.jar is downloaded. I have to manually
download the rome-0.9.jar file into the src/plugin/parse-tika/lib
directory, and then modify the src/plugin/parse-tika/plugin.xml file to use
rome-0.9.jar instead of rome-1.0.jar, which is not so convenient. Thanks
for your help!

Best,
Mengying (Angela) Wang