Hi,

the jetty-client-6.1.22.jar
is a dependency needed only for testing.
Consequently, it's placed in
 build/test/lib/
but only if you run the tests, resp. call
 % ant resolve-test

There is also a target
 % ant eclipse
which writes a complete Eclipse project configuration.
Sometimes, if dependencies change, you have to run it again.

Of course, even with this config you have to run
 % ant resolve-default resolve-test
after a clean to copy all dependencies into build/{lib,test/lib}/

Best,
Sebastian