From: bineesh k <bineesh13...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 12:37 AM
To: "dev-ow...@tika.apache.org" <dev-ow...@tika.apache.org>
Subject: Solr/Nutch /tika config for PDF crawing

Hello Tika Team,

Need help on Solr/Nutch setup for crawling the PDF pages

We are using Nutch 1.15 and Solr 7.3.1 for our setup. We parsed the tika
details in the nutch-site.xml file ans could crawl the PDF pages and index in
solr successfully

The current issue is title  and description parts are missing for the indexed
PDF pages. Is there a way to fix this ? if not Can we take first couple of
lines from the content part and add to title fields ?

Below fields are indexed in sole for PDF pages

"date"

        "type":["application/pdf",

          "application",

          "pdf"],