Hi Markus,

thanks!  What's your (final) decision?

>    [javac] import org.apache.http.impl.nio.client.HttpAsyncClientBuilder;

During build the class should be provided in
  build/plugins/indexer-elastic/httpasyncclient-4.1.4.jar
Could you verify whether this jar is there and whether it contains the class
file? See also:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/4.1.4/

> I am worried about the indexer-elastic plugin, maybe others have that
> problem too? Otherwise everything seems fine.

In order to fix it, we need to make the error reproducible resp. figure out
what the reason is.

Regarding the logging: we switched to log4j 2.x (NUTCH-2915) while Hadoop now
uses reload4j (HADOOP-18088 [1]). The logging configuration should be improved
to avoid the warnings in local mode. In distributed mode, the logging
configuration of the provided Hadoop takes over.

Best,
Sebastian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-18088