[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-3130?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=18116964#comment-18116964
 ] 

ASF GitHub Bot commented on NUTCH-3130:
---------------------------------------

lewismc commented on PR #967:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nutch/pull/967#issuecomment-5740019559

   I'll address the SonarCloud issues in a follow-on PR. They are to do with 
the docker image analysis.




> Address deprecated API usage across Nutch codebase and build
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: NUTCH-3130
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-3130
>             Project: Nutch
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: build, ci/cd, dependency
>    Affects Versions: 1.21
>            Reporter: Lewis John McGibbney
>            Assignee: Lewis John McGibbney
>            Priority: Major
>             Fix For: 1.24
>
>
> A long time ago I performed a similar task 
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-1273) to address all deprecation 
> warnings flagged across the Nutch codebase.
> This time around I want to do the same but also plan to include a deprecation 
> check as part of GitHub CI so we keep on top of deprecation issues into the 
> future.
> Patch coming up.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to