>I haven’t found proper github plugin to get PRs from multiple repos(especially
>PRs dependency

1) How would you create a way to do this.

Hows about we add a file to the repo with the 2 shals in it and hand edit it
before every push?

["NuttX/nuttx"]
        path = NuttX/nuttx
        url = https://github.com/NuttX/NuttX.git
        SHAL = 2757647897a6f1c3451180b4c242aec25185523e
["NuttX/apps"]
        path = NuttX/apps
        url = https://github.com/NuttX/apps.git
        SHAL = 01818b505f898f33176bf90f9563e84942ea56cf

2) Why would this exist if git supports it already?

this is what submodules are:

https://github.com/PX4/Firmware/blob/master/.gitmodules
..
[submodule "platforms/nuttx/NuttX/nuttx"]
        path = platforms/nuttx/NuttX/nuttx
        url = https://github.com/PX4/NuttX.git
        branch = px4_firmware_nuttx-8.2
[submodule "platforms/nuttx/NuttX/apps"]
        path = platforms/nuttx/NuttX/apps
        url = https://github.com/PX4/NuttX-apps.git