+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Brennan Ashton [mailto:bash...@brennanashton.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 8:47 PM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: Transferring Repositoies (Was Re: Masayuki Ishikawa added to
NuttX committers)

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019, 8:31 PM 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I could help setting up the jenkins jobs on the asf infrastructure
> against github PRs to test them automatically. The website is
> https://builds.apache.org/ . Plan to work with Haitao together next week
> on
> this.

Could we please have a discussion on this before jumping into using
Jenkins.   I think there are some compelling reasons to use something like
GitHub Actions, especially with the ability to build on Linux, Windows, and
Mac easily. Also we can easily register outside runners which I would like
to wire up for a real device testing lab (I acquired hardware for the imxrt
family to do this prior to the Apache move)

--Brennan