As you can see, I have been tried to forward relevant emails from this thread.  There are at least two and maybe three that I cannot find. ...

There is possibly a third email that I cannot find from David Sidrane that had some thoughts about the work flow.  I can't find it and I don't recall the content.  If someone else knows the email that I am referring to, it would be good to have on this thread as well.

Now I remember, David was proposing a C beautifier to be used in the work flow.  I cannot find that one right now.