On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 10:09 AM David Sidrane <david.sidr...@nscdg.com>
wrote:

> +1 for Github issues per repo.
>
> Repos can be cross referenced in markup.
> Assignees can be assigned
> labels can be assigned.
> Projects (roll up across repos) can be assigned.
> Milestones can be assigned.
> UI is simple and effective Query by any of the above attributes.
> The interfaces is present when on Github - there is no need secondary
> login/account
> The content can be rich.

Where does the GitHub Projects reside? What I was pushing for was a single
place not per repo. To me the core OS one was the right place, but that
seems to be off the table, I fail to see how tracking a release including
the apps (especially if the tickets are open against the apps project) is
tainting the quality of the OS.

--Brennan