From: Gregory Nutt [mailto:spudan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2020 5:55 AM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] adding templates for files.

> When we do get this figured out. Can we put templates in a folder in the
> nuttx repo named something like:
>
> template_c_file.txt
> template_h_file.txt
> template_Make_file.txt
> template_ld_file.txt
> template_script_file.txt

There are already templates at the end of the coding standard document
for .c and .h.  This is preformatted and can be lifted directly from the
document.  The coding standard is the correct place for these templates,
not some garbage directory.  I would am in favor of extending the coding
standard by an highly oppose to a garbage directory.