Xiang,

Ok. see your point. It is valid and true the new changes do not add to the
problem.

I just do not agree with the way of contributing. I look at it as if I touch a
file, I take ownership and pride in making it better. We would not be being
having this discussion if we had a tool that works and can format the codebase.
 But we are where we are. So why don't you call a vote?