Re: # indenting. I am not sure I understand your comments about this. Are
the NuttX Style Guide sections on indenting
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/Coding+Standard#indentation>
correct? If so, we can probably add clang-format options to support this
style. If not, can we correct the Style Guide?

[DBS] The correct thing to do is indent on nested #, but we have to ignore
the #if defined (THIS FILE) So the next # is at Col1.
You also have to ignore # indentation in the code sections of the files.  They are not indented because the indentation interferes with C indentation and makes the files unreadable.  Per coding standard.