Hi all,

I am using the Nuttx build as a static library (*.a file) in my application
and in order to debug Nuttx I have to do some steps that I did not have to
do in the past:

   1. Copy Nuttx and Apps folders to the following directory
   C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\mnt\d\work\NuttxH7
      - I know that in the past the static library had the right debug
      symbols and was always pointing to the right file location in my
Nuttx/Apps
      folders.
      - I checked the debug symbols from the nuttx static library using
      eabi-objdump and it seems like the paths do not point to my Nuttx/Apps
      folders anymore - now, they all point to C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\mnt\d....
      - I recently changed from using Cygwin to Ubuntu Bash under Windows
      10 because it is a lot faster than Cygwin. Can this be the reason why the
      paths in the static library have changed to C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\mnt\d...?
      - If yes, is there a option in Nuttx or in Ubuntu Bash to generate
      the correct paths?
   2. Copy the content from
   C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\mnt\d\work\NuttxH7\Nuttx\arch\arm\src\*stm32h7* to
   C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\mnt\d\work\NuttxH7\Nuttx\arch\arm\src\*chip*
      - I noticed that after a successful build the "chip" folder is not
      created anymore and instead there is a "chip" file.
      - Now I have to delete the "chip" file, create a "chip" folder and
      copy the source files from "stm32H7" folder.
      - Can this be related to the Cygwin vs Ubuntu Bash as well?

Also, in my configuration the "Suppress Optimization" and "Generate Debug
Symbols" are checked.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Edi