The new logo could be viewed online here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/New+Apache+Nuttx+Logo
Please give your feedback and suggestoion.

Are there any updates on the proposed new NuttX logos?  We stopped discussing this with no follow through plan.

I suppose that with no additional action, the default position is that we do not change logos.

I think that what is missing in the current logos is a message. What is it that we want to convey with a new logo.  Without a message, it is arbitrary artwork and there is nothing to motivate a selection.  Perhaps we need some marketing folks involved as well as graphic designers?