Hi, all

If we are serious about getting on a two month release cycle again, now is the time to begin thinking about the 9.1 release. We created the 9.0 release branch sometime before the 15th of April.   We signed the release on April 23rd.  So we have some time, but also we need to start get some plans and organization in place.  And we need to think about doing everything we can to make the master stable for that branch.  We should hold off large, sweeping changes until we get past that point.

Duo... you mentioned that you were interested with assisted with the releases?  Abdelatif was the point man last time.  Perhaps you would want to discuss his experiences with him?

Greg