- 80 MHz ARM Cortex M4-F
   - UART only, no USB
   - FPGA has 2400 logic cells
   - Open Source software for development

It's pretty low-power, but that last part is amazing– it would be great to
have an RTOS+FPGA that was programmable by all open source software.

I will have to think of something I can do with it. My next project will
probably have an largish FPGA on it... this one is too small for that.

-adam

--
Adam Feuer <a...@starcat.io>