Do you have GPIO available? If so you can do the equivalent of printf
debugging by using GPIO... for instance outputting a binary number using 5
GPIOs would give you 32 possible points to mark your code with. Or just use
unary and change a different GPIO for every point you want to mark.

-adam

--
Adam Feuer <a...@starcat.io>