Folks,

I made a wiki page with the raw list of things that people are asking for
in this thread:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/Roadmap

Check it out, add anything I missed, and correct errors I made.

Maybe the next step would be to try to complete this list, then maybe
prioritize it, connecting it with releases and the things people have
energy working on and collaborating together on?

If what you want to put here doesn't fit on the page, make a child page. :)

cheers
adam

--
Adam Feuer <a...@starcat.io>