From: Matias N. [mailto:mat...@imap.cc]
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 5:18 PM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Should TASK_NAME_SIZE be changed in most configs?

While trying the integration of openocd with NuttX it was complaining due
to "name" not being defined, which happens when CONFIG_TASK_NAME_SIZE ==
0. Looking at sched/Kconfig the default for this symbol is 31, yet many
configs have this set to zero. Do you think this is due to the default
having changed at some point or is this done to minimize memory use in all
these boards? If the latter, maybe we need to make the default depend on
CONFIG_DEFAULT_SMALL and update all configs that do not have this set.

Best,
Matias