Indeed I was expecting arm_usestack() to do the colorization, but
apparently it doesn't.

I cannot have my application code to colorize the stack, as a call to
arm_stack_color() is needed. This is not exposed to the application as far
as i can tell.

> Also Assuming ARM it has to be 8 byte aligned. So you need attributes on
> your variable called stack to set the alignment.
Indeed I have actually aligned the stack, but didn't include it in the
example code.

Στις Σάβ, 6 Φεβ 2021 στις 4:49 μ.μ., ο/η David Sidrane <
david.sidr...@nscdg.com> έγραψε: