Yeah I had tried to communicate that information here as well, this is why
I had suggested the cancellation jobs in the first place, when you enabled
(thank you!).  The graph is by workflow not job so it makes our usage look
a lot worse but yeah I agree we need to do what we can to improve our
resource usage not just for ourselves and I really appreciate the work you
have been putting into this!

--Brennan