Hi Reto,

Mr. Jukka just opened a PR that could help the issue related to the
cluster issue:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/pull/3740

When you face an issue with the SDCard a good idea is to do a raw copy
of it on Linux using the dd command, then you could duplicated the
issue later.

If you find an easy way to reproduce the issue, it will make it easier
for other people duplicate your issue and help to debug it.

BR,

Alan