I will try to continue testing my custom board with upcoming releases to detect such breaks. Even if I dont get to vote in your committees I will tell you if I find some problem.

Yes I skipped two years of nuttx development, starting christmas holiday 2019, followed by covid lockdowns and a busy 2020 year.

Honestly this was discussed maybe, but at some point during that timeframe there was so many nuttx messages coming in the list (more than 100 per day) that it was not possible to follow everything. it was overwhelming. I stopped reading.

A porting guide or troubleshooting page would be helpful. These breaking changes are durable, they are not "release" events. They are permanent, so it makes change to maintain an history of these.

I still have doubts about *why* EXTRADEFINES *had to* become EXTRAFLAGS :) but whatever.

Abdelatif replied something while I was writing:

Yes, the only place I had the idea to read release notes was the ReleaseNote files in the repository.

I had no idea there was specific release notes on your new wiki. Same reasons as before.

The documentation about NuttX is exploded all around. This is an issue that is often noticed by all of my colleagues that attempted to have a look at this project.

Sebastien