Hi all,

My custom board has a number of GPIOs that are related to more generic drivers. For example, the CAN implementation uses an arch. CAN driver appropriate for the processor, but has custom GPOs associated to enable/disable the CAN transceivers, and to enable/disable termination resistors.

Is the right/best method to extend the CAN driver with these - but perhaps #ifdef them so they only relate to this board (which may end up being submitted to the repositiry - haven't decided yet!) - or handle them in some other way?

I hope those with lots of experience of Nuttx can offer an opinion?

Thanks,

Tim.