This is probably not really a NuttX question per se, but it relates to
getting the MCAN interface for a sama5d2 to work properly. And you are all
such knowledgable and helpful people :)

The MCAN controllers assume the base address of the message ram is at
0x200000+offsets. 0x200000 is the internal SRAM whereas everything else is
in DDR from 0x2000000. I will readily confess that this side of programming
is my very weakest!!

I will, I believe, need to declare - place - MCAN related structures such
that they (or at least some elements of them) are in SRAM.

Is that possible? "CONFIG_MM_REGIONS" related maybe?

What does the internal SRAM get used for as the system.map file lists
nothing there at all.

Or have I got it wrong and this isn't the way to sort it -  perhaps the
processor DMA "matrix" stuff (hope not - don't understand the datasheet
section on this at all!)?

Thanks!

Tim.