Hello,

just an idea:

When adding more nested function calls causes a crash, I check stack overflows.

Sometimes the default stack size specified when defining apps (2048) is too small, specially you have buffers on this stack, and printf consumes a lot of stack itself when calling nested formatting/conversion/stream writing functions.

Sebastien