On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 1:10 PM Alan Carvalho de Assis wrote:
> Hi team,
> I received this email and I don't know what we need to do to avoid it:
> ‪MrsSnoozyTurtle‬ left a message on *your talk page* in "*‪Proposed
> deletion of NuttX‬*".
> The article NuttX has been proposed for deletion because of the following
> concern: Promotional article While all constructive contributions to Wiki

Thank you for your vigilance Alan! We, as the NuttX community, need to
object the deletion by creating account on wikipedia and putting our
arguments against deletion on the NuttX Talk page.

Wikipedia is not what it used to be. I had many situations of this
kind. They replaced brains with asses and creators are mostly on the
lost position. I lots my faith in wikipedia some time ago. But there
are also still some good administrators and we can win this
(unnecessary and unjust) fight :-)