On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 11:04 AM Victor Suarez Rovere wrote:
> Hi
> I'm interested on trying some UI code. NxWidgets seems quite interesting
> but I haven't seen any screenshot besides a terminal (that uses no
> widgets). Is there any more complex application por demo, or at least some
> screenshots?
> Regards,
> VĂ­ctor

Hello Victor!!

Thank you for your interest in NuttX RTOS and trying out converting it
to raw FPGA design with your tools as we talked about in a private
channel. I did mention about your project already on this mailing
list. This is a totally new and amazing feature unique to any RTOS and
NuttX would be probably the first one ever to have it :-)

I am adding in CC most experienced developers that I know including
Gregory Nutt himslef that is the creator of NuttX RTOS. Guys please
help Victor porting NuttX to a new platform that is raw FPGA design
:-)

I have Spartan Edge Accelerator Board with Xilinx Spartan XC7S15 FPGA
(with HDMI port) + ESP32 MCU + CP2104 USB-UART chip. If your code fits
in I would be delighted to help testing. If its not enough please let
me (us) know what board should I (we) get to be hardware aligned :-)

Thank you!! :-)
Tomek