Hi Michael,

I think someone else told some time ago that he used a similar lib for
mysql, I think it was Ivan.

Those libs inside nuttx/libs/ are libs used by the kernel and apps,
but in this case the lib should be put inside apps/databases/postgres
for example. It should be a lib just like apps/graphics/lvgl and many
others.

BR,

Alan