Hi Mr. Wang,

Did you modify the driver to support both interrupts?

Also, do you have JTAG (OpenOCD) + GDB support to HDSC HC32 chips?

Using JTAG+GDB will be easier to track the root cause of the issue.

Seems like you are mixing the HDSC SDK code with NuttX code, it is
better to start a clean port to this new chip.

What board are you using? I didn't find a hc32f4a0 board at Aliexpress.

BR,

Alan